- To change your status you must click on your photo and "edit my profile" to go to the about section and change the "identity" of your ad. You can only change your status in a limited way.

Indeed, to change from couple to single woman, or from single woman to couple you will have to contact the customer support.

- As a man, to change your status, you must first modify your file: text+photos and send us a photo of your couple holding a sign mentioning your username with the mention "for Wyylde" as well as the date to the email address contact_web@wyylde.com

Let us know when this is done, we will then modify your status and certify your ad.

Web version : 

Mobile version :