Here are 5 tips to follow to protect your account:
1. Choose a password that is reliable and difficult to guess: use a combination of at least six letters, numbers and punctuation marks such as ! and &.
2. Make sure your email accounts are secure.
3. Always log out of Wyylde when browsing on a shared computer.
4. Use anti-virus software to protect your computer.
5. Be careful before clicking on a link or downloading a file.
If you suspect that someone has your personal email credentials, they can gain access to your account through one of your Wyylde messages.
We strongly recommend that you change the contact email on your Wyylde account by creating a new email address.
Once you have done this, change your Wyylde password immediately.